hey guys!

So far, so good. I can't wait to eventually get the QS4's or QS8's but at least folks in the position I am have a good Axiom alternative. The QS4's are super rugged, but I definitely have to keep working with a fairly high WAF...

I have been testing this on a lot of material using the Odyssey setup, and I do feel like the material I am watching is just taken to a higher, clearer, fuller level. I need to go get some DVD-As and SACDs (once I get that Oppo player)-- I was going to go pick up a few concert blu-rays to see what happens, but I have been blown away by the music, say, at the of Mad Men. My whole system just feels so so much more full and vibrant; I really just need a sick day at work so I can just demo like crazy.

Oh, by the way, we got to about 11 days before my wife realized that I had installed the new speakers! These were a bit larger than I thought they would be (I mean, I read the measurements, but, you know, I didn't really care), but so far, I haven't had to sleep on the couch. (Which wouldn't be such a bad thing since I could watch more stuff...)

talk to you soon!!
-mike

//
mike romo
2 M60v2s,VT100v2,2 M2v2s,SVS NSD-PB10, Denon2808CI, Sony BDP-S350, Samsung HP-S4253