I don't think you can go wrong by getting the Anthem or the Parasound. I have an Anthem preamp and I love it. I had to talk to Anthem customer service once and they were very responsive and helpful. But the deal breaker on the Odyssey (for me) was the 20 yr warranty and the fact that I could return it with in 30 days if I didn't like it. Also if you ever feel that the amp needs biasing to fit your particular needs(if there really is such a thing on SS amps), you just send it back and they'll do it for free and pay shipping to send it back to you. Another nice perk is that if you own the Stratos and decide that you want mono blocks, you can send the stratos in and they will convert it for free if you buy another mono block. It's kind of cool to be able to call Odyssey and talk to the president of the company (Klaus). I've talked to him several times and I tell ya, he doesn't mind spending time with customers to help determine thier needs (sometimes he'll talk your ear off if you let him). BTW, the face plates are available in many different colors. Just my .002.

I live the life I love and I love the life I live.