Many long months ago I had a few people telling me that power is power and should not sound any differently. They further went to say that my (then sold) 2 yr old flagship Rotel receiver 2 x 125w would sound no differently than my (then sold) 18 yr Bryston 2 x 125w. I beg to differ but they still would not believe. The Bryston sounded better. Even a 20yr old 2B 2x60w sounded better. It is good to see some of these old hands have tried and DID notice or PRESUMED a difference, hence a purchase of some these expensive HIFI products. I always say the sum of the parts contributes to the whole. One day maybe one will notice that is the same case with a FEW cables and to a lesser degree power cords. But unless they travel down that path ... it is likely they will close their mind to it.
Partipation in knowledge sharing is good on this forum as long as it follows certain rules. Those rules has been layed out long ago in another threat.....I mean thread.
Sometimes its better to linger than to participate.

Saturn
Let the green sharpie live.

ps:And no...I am not talking about you Spiff. Though it is nice to see some experts on here enjoying some of this Upgraditus...so when are you going Maggies?