Yay! I inspired someone! Dedicated basement home theater rooms are really kinda nice...they are sort of isolated from the rest of the house. I have to say that my project was a lot of fun, even though I spent about two months of near-sleepless nights because I was always thinking about details.

And don't forget to draw up a budget...then be sure to physically burn your budget sheet about a month into the project because you realize that it was totally wrong and worthless!

I think that sized space will be easy to fill with your M22s. I remember the first time I hooked up those speakers and the EP350. I didn't tell my wife that I was turning the system on, and I started to play NIN Year Zero. The sub caused the floors throughout the entire house to start vibrating! My wife threw open the basement door and started yelling "I don't know what the f*** is going on, but I think there's been an explosion outside!" Then she heard the rest of the music and then started yelling at me for buying such a loud system \:\) She has grown to love it over the past few months, though.

I personally would have loved to go with towers, but there is small (at least I hope it is small) chance that my basement could fill with some water. That is why my receiver has its own little 7" elevated stand ;\)