Sucks to be him. I hope he never has to fish turds out of his basement. Man was that ever a disgusting mess. Raw sewage is even worse in person than it sounds over the internet, trust me. I think if I ever found myself in that situation again I would rather burn my house down than clean up a foot of poop, pee, toilet paper and God knows what else. The smell was so horendous I thought I was going to have permanent brain damage afterwards.

The shocking thing was that the walls didn't hold the smell in at all. Like I said we trashed just about everything we had down there at the time. Carpet, furniture, tv cabinet, speakers, you name it. But the walls downstairs weren't drywalled, they were cedar planks, looked sort of like barn siding or something. I loved the rustic look of it, but I could have sworn I was going to have to tear it all out and replace it because I figured they would have smelled to high heaven after soaking in sewage for a day. But that wasn't the case thankfully. After ripping everything else out of there, cleaning the floors and everything else heavily, and laying new carpet down and bringing new furniture in and everything, you could never tell what it had been through.

I was pretty amazed!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD