Originally Posted By: BrenR

Sad to say, nothing really exciting keeping me busy... just more to do around the house since I became unexpectedly single this summer. Have to wear two hats these days... though I figure in another year or two I may figure out how to fold every size of towel I own and make them look like the ones I folded the week before.

Ok you are single now so first lesson. You don’t have to fold towels. That’s what the “clean pile” is for. A walk-in closet works great to store the “clean pile” an extra bedroom will do in a pinch. You can sell, give or throw away that dresser now that It’s redundant. Also get rid of the hangers. Only things that go on hangers are stuff that needs to be dry cleaned everything else goes in the “clean pile.”

Originally Posted By: BrenR

- Did some dating (dating in one's thirties is a train wreck

The only thing better than dating in my thirties was dating in New Zealand. American and Canadian English accents (many Kiwis can’t tell the difference) are a ticket to a sure thing. For the Aussie and Kiwi members the opposite is true if you visit the States.

Great way I found to meet eligible bachelorettes in my 30s was to go back to university. By the time they get there many are sick of immature guys and looking to date “older” men. So if there’s a university nearby take a class.

Though not really a “traditional” war movie if you haven’t seen it “Kelley’s Heroes” is IMO one of the best WWII movies ever made. Also, if you’re running out of movies I always liked the TV series “Combat!” Think of it as “Band of Brothers” lite. It ran 5 seasons (first 4 in B&W) and tops out at over 150 episodes so it could last awhile.

Cheers, and happily single ;\)

Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1