HI guys...I'm back and have some update. Well, EMO told me just return XPA 2 for full refund because I am not happy and try their only top notch line of amp monoblock (XPA 1)that can take a difficult load, M80. XPA 1 is a 2 ohm stablize amp. But, man it's like $1k a piece kinda over my budget at this time. I might give them a try. Also, I wanted to add to my external amp experience that I did tried out Outlaw monoblock M2200 with M80. From my OWN opinion and HT set up, Outlaw sounds alright but EMO XPA 2 sound more dynamic and detailed base on my HT set up and my ears. But, man there is something I like about the EMO amp sound that matches very dynamic sound which I really like coming out from my M80. Tell me this... I don't really do not understand much.It just that when I demo and crank up the volume in the 3-6 mins., distortion and clipping problem happen during music play in Direct and PureDirect mode from Denon DSP. 2 Stereo, 7 ch stereo, and Dolby Digital OK. Could it be the pairing problem my DENON and EMO amp. I will post my HT AXIOM speakers PICs set up soon. Thanks again for all the adviced and opinion from the AXIOM forum.

Last edited by GS951; 02/13/10 06:31 PM.

7.2-M80V2, QS8, VP150, M22, REAL SUB.DENON3808.EMOTIVA AMP(XPA-2 AND XPA-5)EMOTIVA erc-1 and ps3.