Ok I can appreciate all of your points. If experimenting with a new company isn't your cup of tea the it isn't your cup of tea. I'm not trying to talk you into buying anything off of them after all, only making an observation on the way the company is treated imo.

To expand a bit on my comment of 'appreciating what they're trying to do for us', what I mean is the level of performance they're offering at the price they're offering them at. No doubt they're in business to make money, I've yet to find any non-profit audio companies selling gear. However what I like is that instead of taking a snap shot of the current market and saying, "ok we can sell these (amps, speakers, subwoofers, processors, etc...) for X amount of dollars, because that's how much our competitors are selling similarly constructed products for". Instead they come in under most of their competitors prices, without sacrificing quality (hopefully) or any of the bells and whitles most customers are after. Sure that's a gimmick, a way to separate yourself and pull in a customer base. Still, its a gimmick I'm all for.

Once upon a time Axiom was just starting out, selling a great product for less than their competitors were/are. Now that al that water has passed under the bridge they are respected for doing so. I guess perhaps in time, if Emotiva can start delivering on promises made, keep up on demand (I really can't fault them for growing. I've always heard it said in business you eithe grow to meet customer demand or die trying) and stay the course instead of upping prices, then maybe we'll have another 'Axiomite-like' audio company from which to purchase from.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD