Just to be clear it’s not only that Emo is a fairly new player, I also just a bad vibe about it’s ownership and how the company is run like I did with AV123. I’m not averse to trying something new all the time I just try to weigh all the factors.

I really want to like Emo, BTW. I was willing to seriously consider their XPA-3 to run my front 3 M80s. However, after upgrading to the Onkyo 3007 I’ve found that isn’t a priority. And based on my overall risk aversion I’m leaning toward monoblocks since if one goes out you just replace it. Or if one of the three up front goes out I could just swap the center back over to the receiver until the replacement arrives.

Don’t think Axiom doesn’t get my same trepidation when it comes to amp. I would love to try one of Axioms amps but they cost a lot, and I’m generally more inclined to go with a long time amp maker and monos again for the risk aversion and again the price.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1