Is back from vacation and moved over to the boards.

So many impressions to "share," that he didn't want to impose on the shout box days on end to cover the gargantuan nature of this story.

And, boy, are you guys ever gonna be sorry border SS had the imprudence to allow me into to your lovely land. (There should be an emoticon there, but am I hereby rebuking them. If you don't know by now when I'm kidding, then a dozen sheets of JP's script pad won't help you get over yourself.)

DC: There's a drugstore in the little town of Onapogostick, Ontario (I may be spelling that incorrectly) named "Aikenhead's". Why didn't I think of that?

DC: There's a mall outside of Montreal whose huge hgwy sign reads "Centre St. Laurens Centre."
Take that straight to the Department of Redundancy Department.

DC: There were many roadside oppportunities in Quebec for me to purchase my new Stihl. However, apparently, they carried only women's chainsaw models. I wasn't looking for a "petit moteur."

DC: In Montreal I saw a mint AMC AMX on the road. It wasn't 1/3rd each red, white, and blue, but it was tri-colored. (I SHOULD put an emotican here, just to FYU.)

DC: In the future, do not allow Neopolitans to design your road systems. I would have felt safer pedalling a tricylce around and around the Colliseum during Roman rush-hour.

DC: It may be trans-continental, but it ain't no "highway." Let me help. Highways don't have stop signs or traffic lights. They don't pass through the center of 150 year old hamlets on two lanes w/ speed limits slower than I can run after chiansmoking 2 packs of ciggies. Nice little towns, though.

DC: Due to your speed limits, I guess you don't mind a trip to the supermarket to get home with curdled milk, brown meat and liquid ice cream.

DC: A decision to pass another vehicle should not demand a preclusive deathwish in a head-on collision. Especially not on a "h-i-g-h-w-a-y."

DC: And finally, is there a home remedy for verdant ennui?

Last edited by BobKay; 09/13/10 05:00 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.