I looked at my TV to get the model number. It is a Panasonic (Plasma), model # TC-54PS14

Regarding the reviews and green tints, I can verify that mine has no such tint. I perform all my own display calibrations. I use an i1-Pro meter and Calman V4 calibration software. When I calibrated this TV, I did not have to enter the service menu to change the color gamut, gamma or grey scale. Both were close enough right out of the box for my tastes. Slightly oversaturated colors, but I tend to prefer them oversaturated anyways. There was no green tint and keep in mind that this was a measured reading from a reputably good, entry level $1000 meter, and not opinion based. The picture is extremely good on this TV. It also does a very good job at de-interlacing and up-scaling. I use a DVDO Edge for this set up for video source switching instead of an AVR. I have played around a bit with the video going through the Edge and straight into the TV. The video with the Edge doing the processing is slightly better, but you have to really look for the differences.

As I said before, I paid about a grand for this TV at Costco. If you have a Costco close by, I suggest you go TV shopping there. They also carry the Samsung LED units there if you prefer LCD.