Originally Posted By: michael_d
Originally Posted By: 72mustang
Funny you should mention this model. I seen on Futureshop webpage its on sale for $1299. I did a search on it last night and only found one customer review who thought it was an older S1 model. I called our closet Futureshop (Medicine Hat) about an hour away and of couse they do not have this in stock. You mention Costco had it on for $1000? How long ago was this? Their webpage does not show this model. You say extremely good picture? Is this too say its not excellent? Are you happy with your purchase? How long have you had it?

It has a damn fine picture. I bought it about two months ago. Yes, I'm quite happy. For sports, I will not consider anything but plasma or DLP. I am qite sensitive to motion blur.

I did not buy it on-line. I just walking in the store, looked at this TV, a few of the LED / LCD's, and bought this one. They still have them in stock as of last week.

I do not work for Panasonic. I just gave you an option to consider, as you seam concerned over price. Buy whatever you wish. My feelings will not get hurt. Good luck.

Hey Mike:

I bought the same TV (54ps14) from the local Futureshop here in June for my upstairs living room. I got it for $1299 Cdn which I consider to be quite a bargain. I agree that it has a great picture and I'm very happy with it considering the price!

72Mustang if you want to get it from futureshop just order it online and pay for the delivery...the box it comes in is huge and believe me you don't want to drop it!

2xM80 VP180 2xQS8 2xM3 HSU STF3 LG 60PS11 Denon 3808 ATI 1506 LCR 2xATI 1502 Oppo BDP-83