Thanks for the compliments. My bird's name is hercules. I got him offa craigslist, so he already had a name. He can be a little demanding and has a loud squawk, but keeps me company. He's real friendly when I am eating :0

I got a call back from J.C at Axiom. After describing issue he verified my warranty and asked for me to send him a pic of the back my sub. I'm guessing they got a couple rev's of the amp. An email is forthcoming with further directions. It looks like I am getting a replacement amp.

He didnt go into details as to what he thought happened. I'm lucky I was sitting here when it happened. The popping wasn't real loud nor the smell overpowering. If I was in the other room I would have missed it altogether. I never would have known a gremlin was at work inside my sub's amp as the sub is still working. I havent tried to adjust the crossover/gain/other settings to see if anything went out since I still got some bass right now.

Its funny I dont even get upgradeitus anymore. But I would like to have another set of M22 to put in my bedroom. Does that count ? That way I wouldnt have to play the game " guess the name of this song by the bass line" when I am in the shower.

Randy

Axiom M80, Ep600, Qs8, VP150, Crown XLI 2500 , DBX Driverack PA2, Focusrite Scarlet 2i4