Jason,

So are you saying the VP180 is the better speaker from a dynamics perspective whereas the M2 is better for ensuring better dispersion across all seats?

I PM'ed you but maybe I'll post it here as well. For my arrangement where I'm placing the speaker directly above my TV and all of my seating is withing the "golden" triangle, would you recommend a single M2 or a single VP180? You've heard the VP180 in my room but not the M2.

I've obviously purchased the VP180 already and my 30 day period just expired yesterday. But I can physically run an M2 above my TV since I don't have any height restrictions. But I do have a weight restriction and the VP180 is right at the edge of what my shelf can hold. I've reinforced it and it seems to bear the weight as it didn't seem to have any issues for the 2 weeks it was placed on the shelf.

Aesthetically I think the VP180 will look better as it fills the space and looks quite imposing smile Do you think the dynamics and lower extension of the VP180 outweigh it's dispersion issues if all seats are within the speaker triangle? Or would an M2 be the better choice?

Anyone else have an opinion?

Bryan