Speaking of fat bottomed women, this actually happened to me in my local Publix grocery store not more than an hour and a half ago...

While bending down to pick up the cheapest 5#bag of sugar (I'm trying to kill dollar weeds in our yard) that's located on the shelf next to the floor I hear a woman's voice behind and above me say 'Excuse me, I'm just going to reach over the top of you and grab this' not thinking much about it I said 'Go right ahead, you have plenty of room'. I grabbed my bag of sugar turned around and saw this woman several years older than me (remember I'm 53!) who, width wise, took up more than her share real estate with a smile on her face saying to me 'You know, I could listen to your voice all night'.

Ego deflated like a mofo, dumbfounded and perplexed I shot out of the aisle without saying a word. While checking out a few minutes later, she pulls her cart behind mine and say's 'Well'.

That is no BS, it really did happen and I've decided that I'll never go back to that Publix again.

Ever.

Rick
Our Room

smile