fhw, chesseroo

I totally agree with your comments about the music source being a determining factor for the quality of sound. That is what I was really referring to when I said some music sounds so so. I suppose I wasn't expressing myself well enough about that. Indirectly, I think that was what I was trying to get at - the m60s are so accurate that they easily reveal the limitations (or poor quality) of many recordings. I guess I was just trying to know if others were having similar experiences.

I don't recall having that experience with my old speakers - so in some (weird) way the accuracy of the M60s create an emotional (mental/acoustical) response to some music (i.e. recordings) that is not as pleasent as it was with the old speakers. (ignorance is bliss?) Can you wrap your mind around that concept?

In answer to your question - I am truly satsified with my 60s. In both sound AND looks! And dispite what I just said previously, I am glad I took the chance to upgrade my speakers. And (again) kudos to Axiom for their return policy that allowed me the oppourtunity to compare the 50s and 60s in my home at the same time. I chose the 60s and I don't regret it at all.

Thanks again to all - for your comments, questions etc.
I love this forum for exchanging thoughts ideas and for getting and giving assistance.

Randyman