Originally Posted By: nickbuol
It seems that we are to openly accept Hindus, Muslims, Islams, Buddhists, witches, warlocks, atheists, vegetarians, carnivores, and Bose owners, however as soon as someone mentions God or Jesus, that is unacceptable and inconsiderate of everyone who believes differently.

I don't see an open acceptance of Muslims (or adherents of Islam), witches, warlocks, or even atheists for that matter. Just as there are atheists whom find a belief in god unacceptable, there are also religious people that find nonbelievers, or believers in other gods unacceptable (often traveling around the world to convert people).

I however hold one fundamental principle that is uniform- there is nothing outside of the self or our experience, and anyone that believes in Cupid, Zeus et.al, is delusional. But, most importantly, I don't have an inkling of disdain for anyone just because I find it incomprehensible. I love all people the same.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.