I think it's just Palladia HD the channel. It's quiet in the center, but other things all seem fine.

Ben, I guess I shouldn't say that. By design the downstairs room is supposed to be the main theater. In real life, though, we spend most of our time up here. And now that I have the Axioms up here, at least for now this is the better system.

That said, I do have a very cool combination fish tank/projector screen down there that will tempt me to spend way more time there once I finish it up and get a new lens for the projector. I guess I'd better start saving for an Epic 80 setup. I figured eventually I'd have something a lot more expensive (I was always a big fan of Revels just because of my exposure to them) but I'm really thinking that it'd just be a waste of money.

BTW, widening out the speakers by about a foot in total has made a huge difference. Even my wife can tell a major difference in some Dire Straits and Diana Krall.

(On the down side, apparently when I loaded a new disc to the AppleTV I hit sync or did something different, because it uploaded that... and deleted 250 gigs of other music! I own 7 Apple devices and I still don't understand the logic behind their stupid syncing. If I want something on a device, I'll put it there. And if I want it deleted, I'll delete it! Stop trying to control what files I keep in what place!)