Just need high octane Fred much easier to stay naturally asperated with the fish.

Originally Posted By: Dave B
I think it might just be certain channels. I was all excited to crank up Terminator: Salvation the other night too and it was all muted, as if the cable company was trying to spare my neighbors. Sounded like crap, like I was listening through a closed door.
Trying to use cable/satelitte feeds for quality testing is not wise, they compress the signal so badly that it is amazing anything looks or sounds remotely as it should.

Quote:
Seriously, I've just been blown away by the price of these speakers compared to their performance............ I've heard better, but that was all very expensive stuff in very well-appointed rooms. And it wasn't all that much better. I can only imagine what these or the M80s sound like in a perfectly set up room.
This is precisely what we say on the forum all the time, Axiom's are not the best(this is far too much of a listener preference anyway) but are generally regarded as the best bang for the buck.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70