You're just siding with the guy that has bootleg booze connections!

You guys (well, many of you) were about as helpful as I usually am in my replies.

There. I insulted you.

Bruno: If I remember right, I got away from the idea of a 30 degree panel with a no-tilt mount because I might want to change the angle periodically. Thirty degrees is about right when I'm sitting in the main position, but if I have a few other clients sitting in the area behind me, I'd like to have the ability to tilt it a little less downward for their viewing pleasure. smile

Peter: Good creative design, but it won't work in my situation because that whol Anthro rack is on wheels.... and it seems that I'm rolling it out to rewire something every week. If, instead of the wall, I anchored into the back of the rack, I'd have to do some pretty serious modifications the the rack, which I'd rather not do considering what I paid for it! smile

Murph: I can't smile in a photo like that; I have to look deadly serious. grin Really, I just don't like my teeth. Yeah, there's Photoshop, but I believe in truth in advertising both for my teeth and my lousy disposition. smile

Tom, I like your unit (straight-man line)! I'm not sure haw much I trust the mounting of the mount though, with a 32" display over my head. It's rated for 30lbs, so it should be safe, but I'll have to read more about how the base is based. I don't care about that price...it's not like it's $400 or something. I'll check it out.

Bob: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... If this gives me a reaon to buy another tool that I won't have the time or knowledge to use, so be it! How can I justify a lathe for that thing?

Murph: So right after I lament my teeth, you bring up dental equipment? Way to make a guy feel self conscience!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::