I'm looking for an upgrade to my existing table saw where I can fit a larger dado blade setup on it and the fence doesn't need to be squared every time I move it. Below is currently the only used saw I have been able to find in my province that looks like it will fit the bill for under my budget of $500. I have asked for the exact model number as I can't find any new Craftsman saw of a similar style to compare the original price vs the asking price. My initial feeling was that 500 was too steep but Larger craftsman saws get very good reviews while smaller are a mixed bag. This is a bit of a middle of the road unit and it's tough to find a comparison price without the model so I'm struggling. The controls do look heavy and the owner tells me the fence stays true.

At first the rather utilitarian looking wooden base made me overlook it but on closer inspection, I actually like what he did with the accessory hangers and wheels are a must for my shop as it is normally my car garage and needs rearranging every time I start a project.

If the pictures don't lie, it also looks like it was extremely well cared for and I've been assured in my questioning that it still cuts thick hardwood with ease.

As usual, I always talk too long so here is a link to the post. Looking for comments on it's value for the dollar assuming I can get him down to 400ish.

10" Craftsman Table Saw

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.