Took about 7 hours Sunday to put this beast together if you count in my 'probably way too fussy' calibration time, a 30 minute lunch, a couple of beer breaks and about 20 minutes of staring at it once I rolled it from upside down to it's side in prep for the deadlift to right the thing for the rest of assembly.

Tom, I'll post pictures of my next project but I can't compete with that same SOMEBODY's saw pictures. It's identical anyways minus the adapter for the dust collector. However, I'm inspired to do the same to hook up my Shop Vac to it easier.

Bob, I blew my budget by two hundred dollars after taxes so you are right on all counts. My first upgrades will be cheap. I have to rebuild a bunch of my old jigs to fit the new saw.

However, I'll be back soon asking about upgraded miter gauges and whatever else I think I need but really don't. Actually, in the process of carrying over my good 80 tooth blade to hang it on the built-in blade holder, I dropped it and it rolled across my concrete floor. It looks OK but I'll need to do some test cuts to see if I ruined it. Maybe it's just time to sharpen it anyways.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.