Hello to axiomoes,,

Long time i been off these broads AY? ha! i been lerking an have learn so mUch,. i am make AnotherR posting this times about why digitel is no good for musiC. I HAVE EXAMPLE that even jonkk will have to agree proof this! i bought digitel camera years ago it have 7 mege-paxils they no say not enough paxils. now a new camera has 16 megapaxils for more true world picktures see?
som have more paxils to!
jonk, see/ same with digitel cd or downed load they no have numbers for true world audiopile sound an are compress like the ipodes see? its simple ? same as with camera no have the paxils for good pickture,,, but no one improve the digetel for music, so now the vynils are back!! see?
proof the anal-log is top sound not digetel. i hope my exampl wil show all audiopile the truth so they no believe the web pros.
axiomoes,, vynils are back! time to learn the anal-log and be audiopile!! an remeber,no make complane post, make sure Gamera have enough paxils, learn the subs, an,,no feel bad jonk, YOU ARE STIL SMART! REFLECT!
axiomoe audiopiles rule!!!ha! who know now maybeBIG speker wire will SOON be belive by web pros to be breast,,to!!REFLECT!

#1 Audiopile. music make everything. copy kill music. REFLECT!