Originally Posted By: BobKay
Apprently, Chris, if a member posts a new avatar that another member finds to be hysterically funny (and gay) you are not supposed to say so. Well, OK, you're not supposed to say so the way I did.

See, you can say "F" or "effen" or "WTF," or, if you bury it deeply enough into a post, even the whole f-bomb. However, consensus revelead that one is not to use the letter "f" when it is immediately followed by a dash (-) and the word "buddy."

One cannot make any correlations between an Axiom member's former screen name, and that Axiom member's member.

Nor is one to threaten (even jokingly) that any Axiom member's avatar shall be uploaded (by another member) to a gay dating site. (OK, is wasn't a dating site. It was a "then where TF are you right now" kinda hook-up site.) Nor is one to make suggestions as to either the nature or the placement of pubic-area tatoos, especially if that same suggestion is intended to increase traffic to "their" personal ad not of their posting.

Finally, it doesn't matter if the subject of the humor is also amused by it and does not feel threatened.

That's all I can tell ya, otherwise I'd be going too far.

You know it will be no until you start posting threads of classic sports cars you own (preferably convertibles). grin

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne