The Axiom forum is really the only audio forum i actively participate in.. I may search the others for something specific... I have glanced at the Axiom bashing threads.... My impression is that they are a bunch of Ignorant fucks... please pardon my language... I don't think i would classify myself as an Axiom fan boy... I am happy with the products that i have bought from them, and continue to buy more..... What other company can you email the owner of the company and get an answer pretty quick? I'm sure that all those who don't like axiom have the owner of their speakers home phone number right? The other day i was nearly chatting with Ian over e-mail, we both were at the computer and checking e-mail at the same time.... I had a question about a special request for my LFR's. Without going into details, Ian was more than willing and quite helpful with my special request..

I own other brands of speakers as well, and am quite sure that i would never get this level of service from other brands.. If they did offer this level, it would be at a VERY steep price........