I was a part of the mess over at Blu-Ray.com So was JC. I tried to get onto the good sides of the bashers, and even tried to calm things down, just to have it continue on and on... Heck, several people gave one of my long posts a "+1" and even stated that it was the most refreshing post in the thread. But it went in the toilet again. My last post was that I was unsubscribing to the thread since it had gotten worse than the product posturing over at AVS. I haven't gone back.

This is definitely my most frequented forum for any and all of my hobbies. A/V related, I still go over to AVS but it is mainly to check in on theater build thread, or the owners threads for my new projector or receiver, oh and a few demo disc threads. I stay away from anything speaker related because I just couldn't give a flying fart about those "discussions". I'm super happy with my Axioms, I really don't care about anything else. It isn't like I want to spend the time and money to "move up" to whatever the next level is.

So I say, "Piss off" to those people that totally trash this hobby with their crap-ass agendas and their rhetoric about something sucking when it doesn't. Those jack (long pause since I don't normally get this angry here, but I'll post it) asses can take a flying leap off of whatever their nearest tall structure, and I wouldn't care... Ok, I'm not saying that anyone should go kill themselves, but you get the point.

Farewell - June 4, 2020