I was an owner operator of a business in a Phoenix suburb for five years and can speak on that note. As being the owner, I dealt with City,State,and federal agencies, Vendors,CPA's,Customers,employees, and others.Papers had to be filed, Monies had to be payed, individuals had too be kept satisfied. These dealings are only some of what goes into contriving a good business model. Perceived value of product, and very good customer service is mandatory for any business competing for market share and wanting the chance to hang around.

Formally being in business I feel I'm qualified in making these next two statements. No salesman or business in this world can make someone buy something if they don't have a mind to do so. No perspective buyer is going to make a purchase from someone they don't like, or feels uncomfortable with, for whatever reason.

Most business that start out fail, as this was not the case with me, I elected to close my operation down for personal reasons. Now Axiom has been in business for over thirty years. Why has that been the case? Because they have obviously made a great deal of people very happy, with their product and their customer service, bottom line, end of sentence, period.

In the end a business can only survive with the results it supplies to it's customer base. No illusions, no faultily spoken words will be enough.

When it comes to all those NAA Sayers, and bomb throwers they should be respectfully rebuked as to an opinion other than their own. I know this may be more difficult for some(keeping a cool head)but please read the quote under my signature line as it might just put a smile on your face.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.