It seems people like this are all over the internet and it is not only Axiom. Believe it or not, and one can read this for themselves, but on the "Secrets" website they were reviewing the latest rendition of the Yamaha Blu-ray player and the reviewer stated in his conclusions that for the money Yamaha was asking, a buyer would probably be better served by taking the equivalent and buy the Oppo BDP93 instead. They almost immediately got responses from individuals stating the review was unfair and Secrets was just a "mouthpiece" for Oppo because they advertised on their site. Never mind the fact that the latest Oppo players have been probably the most widely reviewed in the history of the planet along with the very positive outcomes they have received. These people also actually believed that these reviews were destroying many retailers livelihood!

Of course the writer at Secrets had to respond by saying that from now on I guess the only equipment they could ever do reviews for that would satisfy these complainants was on equipment that never did or would advertise with the publication. Totally ridiculous and the beat goes on. I would hope, although democracy is fine, in my opinion, people like this should be shut down since they contribute nothing, raise animosity and the site gradually loses its credibility. Just look at Audioholics and AVS, prime examples of this kind of nonsense.