I'd like to make a suggestion about all the bad "press."

I once got into BIG trouble for something I said in a newspaper interview. It was taken out of context, but...damage done.

I asked my boss if I should call the writer, with whom I (thought) I had a good and regular relationship. She was always brilliant about this stuff. She told me NOT to call anyone for anything. If I were to be ASKED, state my poisition and have done with it (and, boy, was I asked).

So, I think (just me, IMHO and all that happy horseship) that having this thread exist, especially with this title, does not help at all.

If I were a new visitor who was shopping, I sure would notice THIS thread. It may introduce a doubt I hadn't had, especially if had not, nor was I going to go to those other sites. Even though everyone has been rather level-headed, writing responses that are mostly sane and logical, any response on this Forum has a greater than not chance of becoming detrimental.

In these instsances, if accusations do actually end up on your doorstep in a manilla envelope (they have not here), it's usually best to let the paparazzi snap you stepping over it on your way out the door and just keep smiling.

Last edited by BobKay; 04/05/12 10:30 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.