Ray, you hurt my head. You keep making me rethink what I’m doing. (Thanks!) I don’t mind you encouraging me to talk to SVS at all. In fact I’ve done so but only by email. I sent them a diagram of my HT room, which for having a fairly large house is a very small room. Its only 12x16 plus a 3-½ foot triangular section added at the end. In total that’s only about 213 square feet with an 8-foot ceiling. I also sent them some photos to give them an idea of my layout. They responded 3 times to me in two days! I initially told them no more than the fact that I wanted a “round one” and that money didn’t’ really matter a lot but I didn’t want to waste any either. They fired back with a few questions, I think the key one was at what volume do I listen and the other was how much pipe organ music do I have and what genre to I normally listen. I told them that I love reference level listening but the WAF is low at that volume so I don’t do it often but I love to crank it when I can. I told them in my reply that I listen to mostly rock with some classical. I think my comments on how I like reference level influenced their recommendation of the 25-31PC+. I too think that the next one up from the 25 in either the PCi or the PC+ may be the way to go. A little loss in SPL at normal base frequencies but better low-end response is indeed a good compromise. Based on what you have said I may want to consider between the 20-39 PCi and PC+. I don’t really mind the extra two hundred difference. Since I’ve never done this before, is it possible to have too much of a sub? Is it possible that I would prefer the 20-39 PCi over the plus? Since I haven’t talked to them on the phone I will do that next as soon as I get a chance and will let you know what input I get.

I paid for the 3805 two days ago and it should be here on April 5th!

I will tackle the M60/M80 decision next.