I have both a Mac and a PC; IMO there just is no comparison. However with all my sailing, navigation, maps, charts and GPS firmware updates I got pretty tired of having to do all that stuff using Virtual PC on the Mac. Apple’s mistakes in marketing remind me of Sony’s mistakes with Beta. Now the higher quality format is dead. But who cares these days…tape is dead.

Thanks for the pointer. I was just assuming that if I bought too much speaker I would just turn them down. Sounds like too much speaker affects how they perform as a unit. Would going to the 60’s change my selection of the center? When I decided to replace my old Pro Logic receiver I didn’t originally plan on purchasing speakers as well. It compounded the decisions I had to make so I’m going about this kind of linearly and backing up where necessary. I will definitely talk to Axiom before ordering. If I get the 60s I can always use the extra money to move to the 20-39PC+!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I am purchasing a better system than I would have done by myself. And I have all of you to thank!