Originally Posted By: BobKay
Aw, go ahead, Cam. In America, we can say anything we want. So, c'mon, don't fear The Crown's reprisal. Ignore those people who ignore you (and the rest of the nation) for not speaking French.

Be an honrary (ornery) American for a day and write whatever TF you please, irregradlessically of how little you may know about the topic at hand. It's fun! Besides, if we didn't do that, there'd be no television here and therefore, nothing to talk about.

Bob I know you're speaking with some satire here, and I know what you're saying is very true. It reminds me of a situation which happened in early television, back in 58,or 59. No, I didn't actually view it, but remember someone many years ago telling the story.
It happened one night on the old Jack Parr show, ( for those who are to young he preceded Johnny Carson ) back then late night TV wasn't so late night, it was during prime time, and was performed live. Well what happened was, during the interview portion of that particular show. One of his guest used the word toilet in his conversation, five seconds later the TV station stopped broadcasting. A couple of minutes later they were back on the air, with apologies all over the place.
That was then, and we all are more than familiar with how it is now. Got to wonder though, what will it be like fifty years from now?

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.