Originally Posted By: FordPrefect
Overkill? Not at all, very subtle in a Game of Thrones sort of way.

Are there holes at the front/back to allow for spikes or leveling feet?

Love the mechanical look of them, my 60s need them. How about shipping..is that a killer?

The holes that are tapped for leveling or spikes, whichever you choose wink ... However, if you put spikes on them, and they get bumped, unless the spikes have graded threads, it is likely that the 1/4" threaded portion will not be strong enough to hold up to the weight. I am debating as to whether i want to use my LFR feet, or just re-use my M60's rubber feet, due to the rubber being much more forgiving under any type of lateral load.

I can get you a pair for M60's Jeff included holes for M60's and i can verify fitment on my M60's to ensure they will work..

Shipping, The total weight will be 70lbs each piece weighs 35lbs at a material thickness of 3/4" and would ship from 75081. Obviously if you decide to go thinner then the weight will be reduced as will the shipping cost...

The material cost will be right at about 300$ including powder coat 200$ for the steel+plasma cut, and 100$ for powder coat... I should have mine back from powder coat this week and will post updates.

Last edited by dakkon; 07/16/12 10:17 PM.