I have an update on my amp. Yesterday morning I completely isolated the amp from the house wiring by running a lead from my detached garage which is on separate power from the main lug. It still demonstrated the same problem. After disconnecting that and hooking back up I was going to start other diagnoses and I guess it up lost its voice as I had no sound at all coming from the speakers. I took it to my second system in another room and no sound there also.

I called Axiom and Brent and I discussed the issue and on my stating that the carton it arrived in was pretty banged up with rips and large holes he thinks it was grossly mishandled in shipping. He thinks it was badly jarred at some point. It was sent back today. Brent asked for and I emailed some pictures of the box damage. Hopefully he can get some reimbursement from UPS. I am sure it must have been insured. I patched the thing the best I could and took it to the UPS store and the guy there shook his head in disbelief at seeing the condition of the carton.

Axiom is sending another ADA1500 to me....too bad they don't use Fedex I have had better luck with them as far as not having damaged goods arriving.

M80s VP180 QS8
SVS Elevation Spk.
SVS PC13 Ultrax2
Anthem 1120,Oppo 205
ADA Amp
LG OLED 65"