Ok first off I bought a pair of m80's on a whim because I needed to get "smaller speakers" my wifes words, I like to read reviews etc... check out forums and I have very seldom found a bad review of axiom speakers so I pulled the trigger. I am very very very happy with my purchase but some other forums seem to bash axiom to the point that they are comparing them to bose low end speakers lol. I have found that in 90 percent of the cases the person bashing has not tested the speakers for more than a few tracks at "some store" most likely hooked into "their crossovers" in the wall and listened to some very dirty tracks and then listend to x brand through another good crossover with a clean track and made up their mind that axiom sucks or wants to say that the layout is outrageous etc... without testing the actual speaker in their home. I let people make up their own minds and let them listen to my system very very loud because that is the way I listen to music and most can't believe that sound comes from the m80's.