Hi guys, new member here. I like to put my thought on this subject.

Some people buy things for the look, some people buy things for the performance, some people buy things for its value, and some people buy things...well, just because they CAN. I been browsing some audio forums in the last few days doing some research on Axiom LFR1100 and noticed there are some people out there who don't care for Axiom, some outright just laugh at Axiom,and there are few these individuals who even wanted to axe Axiom to death. To whose people I say everyday we make choices, wither it's good one, bad one, right one, or wrong one. It's understandable that we like to rely on other's recommendation or we just want OUR choice to be right/justifiable. That's perfectly fine. But really, how boring would life be if we all end up driving the same car, same design of house, listening to the same set of stereo? There are hundreds if not thousands audio brands out there, who is to say which brands is the best. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I say don't worry so much and just enjoy what you have and if you really hate it. There is always that 30 days return policy smile

Cheers

Howard
-------
Please excuse my English or spelling as it's not my first language smile