I know what I hear is real, but every other thing can be replicated. I always thought if you bring in your own cd and listen to your trusted tracks you will fine you trust what you hear. If you like what you really hear buy it, even if it is not axiom , why because axiom will respond with something better. I also think that some speakers sound good for rock music, some sound good for others etc..., some people like Country and western etc or heavy metal but if you played the tracks you love to listen to that YOU would be the deciding factor and YOU would be ahead of the curve. . I don't trust the high end stores after my horrible experience. I would say it boils down to what YOU think and what YOU want from a system. I have had 1 amp - 6 amps etc.. it depends on what you want from a system and what YOU need. I have only a pair of m80's but I couldn't blow them up in 1 year, that is saying a lot, I have blown up a lot of speakers over the years and the axiom is MY #1 choice. I pushed them way past their limit and they still sound good. I don't care about other forums you can visit me in Sudbury Ontario at 879 Howey drive to listen to the m80's , why did I post my address because I BELIEVE in the Speakers. I plan on buying the biggest Center channel Axiom makes, I plan on buying the big subs to push the system, why? If anyone including axiom wants to record a real time video of the real performance of Axiom speakers I am game, but it has to be from a quality amp with good recording equipment and microphones (ribbon mics etc.. ) If Axiom wanted to push the ADA-1500 Amplifier to the max I would let them and I think the spaekers would survive being pushed to the tilt. The amp that I have that is still alive is pushing 220watts a side and it barely gets things moving...