I bought the speakers used and brought them to Professional audio in Sudbury Ontario. I wanted to upgrade my power amp to be able to push them. The clerk hooked up my speakers to the amp I wanted to test but through a set of binding posts on the wall. I thought nothing of it and as he played my test cd. I was shocked as the speakers sounded very very bad and almost as if a tweeter was blown or something worse. The clerk told me my speakers were blown and I should have bought from him etc.. I was pissed off and called the guy I bought them from and complained. He told me to go home and try them on my own amp first so I did. I noticed they were fine and blew all the paradigm stuff away that that guy wanted to sell me out of the water. I caught this store doing some shady stuff with in wall crossovers and wanted to post here. I have also come across some very bad blood on other forums about axiom and found out in almost all cases the person was just attacking the design of said speaker and did not test the speaker in real world conditions or they had some "deal" with a sponsor to diss axiom speakers. I just want people to be aware of what is going on.