Originally Posted By: fredk
Originally Posted By: Ajax
Found it interesting that you listed CSN's FIRST album. The consensus seems to be that the second album, Deja Vu, was their benchmark album. Personally, though I loved Deja Vu, I always preferred the first album. ...

Deja Vu was the first album I owned, but I absolutely love CSN's first.

I know most of the list Bob, but for some reason I completely missed Eno the first time around.

America's debut album is a glaring omission though.

I'll readily admit to any oversight, even a minor one. I just couldn't include them on any list. To me, they were Neil Young for people who didn't like Neil Young---A Neil Young cocktail w/o the alcohol.

I now know that there were some that got dropped by mistake when I smashed the lists together. "The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle" WAS on my list, but Kevin hates Springsteen for the same reason I like him. He watered down the Dylan cocktail that Kevin loved and I wanted to hear only by the Byrds. Springsteen gave me another way to appreciate Dylan w/o having to like him...still.

Keep 'em coming! We should finish the list with an 80's-present list.

Last edited by BobKay; 05/02/14 04:55 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.