Does that mean 20 % are less biased than I am ? I know you wre complimenting me... but one of the reasons I started this shootout stuff is that it seems most guys start a review having decided what they want the results to be... THEN they prove it. If you could point me towards a more un-biased review, send me a link... I love to learn !

Bias means you are not open to "your" choice losing.

For example, when I agreed to test the Rocket UFW-10, my opinion was that it would get creamed by the Hsu subwoofer... but my ears told me different, and that is what I reported. If I had bias, I would have found a way for the UFW-10 to sound bad.

One thing I try to do is describe the differences in sound of the speakers... for example... the Hsu VTF-3 Mark
II has a fairly warm, almost tubish sound... some guys like that warm sound... others like a leaner sound...

I also like the review process to be interactive... trying different music... etc... getting feedback from people.

One thing I am pretty adamant about... These are speakers, not cancer curing miracle devices... so I won't take things too seriously... especially my reviewing acumen...

By the Way, the only part of this forum I don't like... Where are the emoticons... ???

Oh... and if this bookshelf test does get started, it will be posted on the spot, and if someone wants to link it here, that would be good.