The thing to keep in mind is what you are looking to get out of your speakers at the end of the day when you turn on the music and listen.

I had a set of M80 v4 speakers and they did sound fantastic. They were night and day better than the older Engergy C3 speakers that I had, regardless of if I used them with or without a sub.

But I ended up getting the much larger and much more expensive LFT1100 (that is your M100 and then some)

What the improvement night and day over the M80s?? NO. Was there an improvement? Yes, and it was enough to take me from smiling about is sounding great, to ear to ear beaming that the sound I was getting was incredible. For me it was worth that extra $3000 more when you start to add in all the costs.

Sometimes the added extra that you are getting is not something that you can point a finger at and say "there it is" sometimes it is the subtle points that trigger something inside you that you can't really say what but as a whole makes it just that much better.

It's the point of diminishing returns where only you can say if that extra bit of money was worth it.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5