Hi,
Yes I saw those qs and the VP50 but there too old. I see the VP180 and am thinking about it. Not, sure but I may take it as a temp situation as watching movies in stereo is getting to me. Volumn up , volumn down, volumn up and it goes in circles.
My problem is I really want to go somewhere within the next few years with this. Pretty sure I am grabbing that new AVM 60 in a few years. SO, I want the speakers done by then. What I need to decide at this point is the V4 worth the upgrade, or shall I say $2000 - $2500 worth. I will go to HP. Most of the other speaker lines are actually at this point , in this price range. I will want Veneer finish for sure for the Front L/R and in a HG finish. The rest I will have to get from the Factory outlet in black too. That said I spend that much wwwhynot look at Paradigm Studio's ( I guess Prestige now ) Salk, B&W, Monitor Audio Silver, etc. However, if I am going to upgrade a few grand more would going the extra $1000 for the next best line be worth that.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4