The 8350 was a great choice.

If I remember correctly the 8350 will just barely zoom to fill a screen that size at 13'. At 12' it wouldnt fill a 106" screen. Adding horizontal shift reduced zoom slightly as well. Probably a good idea to hold off on the screen size until you test it in your room if you have install limitations. The epson will have no issues lighting a screen your size with modest ambient light in normal mode. Might be stretching it in eco mode. In living room mode you're laughin. 110" at 12' will be a very immersive viewing experience. I would shoot it at the wall and test for a night or two to make up your mind if this is your first go with a PJ. Some people get motion sick if the screen fills too much of their periferal vision. In your position I'd pull the trigger on the cheap Amazon screen. You can calibrate to suit once you get set up. Pretty forgiving.

3 epson 8350 family. We went 2 years with a 90" DIY blackout cloth and it looked great. My brother has a 92" white Mustang screen and it looks great. My other bro has a 106" noname spandex screen from tiger direct and it looks awesome.

Reviews vary wildly with this sort of stuff because because some people just aren't good at assembly. (Never had lego as a kid I guess.)