Assembled and hung the Silver Ticket screen last night.

It went together pretty well, but that last step (installing the center support bar) was horrible. Very bad design, and I scuffed up the material on the back behind the border pretty badly. You can't see it, but it was still really frustrating. I'm not sure I can recommend this experience to others.

The video on their site shows a support bar with some offset between the rounded part of the bar that is inserted and the part that actually goes above the screen material. Mine had a square end and no such offset, so getting the bar to slide into position without mangling the installed fabric was basically impossible. A rubber mallet helped.

But I'd probably have gotten a Jamestown screen if I knew then what I know now.

That being said, the frame is made of high quality parts, and the fabric seems to perform nicely. The detail, brightness and contrast are much, much better than our old JVC HD-ILA RPTV. The viewing angle is really great, too.

And - again - the combination of the Elitech mount and the Epson lens shift made it very easy to get the right size image exactly where I wanted it.

Now, on to some cabling and equipment rack reconfiguration.

Last edited by tomtuttle; 06/17/15 04:02 PM.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem