Bought a HP Envy, 15" screen. i7 / 8meg / 1T. That's the only one they had at Best Buy, and the others stores didn't have crap. No wonder on-line shopping is killing stores. I really, really wanted to buy the HP Spectre 360, but the screen is just too small for what I use this laptop for. I almost walked out with it, but couldn't do it. That is one wicked little laptop. If anybody has been contemplating a 2 in 1 laptop, or wants a bigger tablet, you ought to check out this little bugger. HP partnered with Microsoft in the design, apparently.

This Envy machine seems to be all I need and wanted. Windows 8 is clunky. This machine comes with a free upgrade to Windows 10, so I won't try too hard to learn 8.

A couple things I'll need to work around....

1) I need to buy an external optical drive. Some of my software programs comes on disk. It's a PITA to try and download it too. Office Pro 2010, for example. I have the DVD's, but can't download it from Microsoft.
2) I didn't realize that these stylus pens were so clunky. Kinda worthless really. I also didn't realize you can't use them like a mouse, to draw on the screen. Apparently that's an Apple thing. I may need to buy one of those drawing/signature thing-a-mu-jingies....