Originally Posted By fredk
Would love to have met you Nick.

I'm looking forward to meeting people folks from this board I've not met before.

I'm still hoping SquareBob and Chess somehow decide to come to this one.

Thanks for the thought, Fred. Would gladly get 3 hours sleep, then drive 750 miles, for another round of late night joking and uproarious laughs with you and the guys. For real! I just realized this: there were 5 of us in that room and I was the only American. Boy, you guys WERE wasted, but I had NO excuse.

Gearing up for my 9th life/incarnation, which I knew would be at its busiest time right about a month from now. I hope you guys can find another never-had-a-drink-in-his-life Axiomoe w/ a 7-passenger van to tote your blasted asses around.

Newbies beware: There are some Canadians you will meet, who though great guys and great fun, can get pretty sloppy at a party. If a Canadian man stands up, do NOT take his seat without touching a paper towel to it first. Cam excluded, of course. Oh, no, no! He's as sloppy as they get, it's just that the seat thing is a non-issue. Or Non-tissue.

If I could convince Chris to do it with me, last minute. I'd love to just crash it. Gawd, I haven't crashed a party in years. Well, not alone, anyway.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.