Mike - It was a pleasure meeting both you and Fred (I was remiss not mentioning this earlier). The entire weekend, while possibly more subdued than anticipated, was still quite enjoyable.

I do have a pretty large system coming in, and not just as a review system. In the three months of ownership of the M100's, they have, along with the VP180 HP and EP800, become my personal reference for speakers.

During these three months, I have spent some time with B&W 803 Diamonds in addition to the Legacy Signature SE's and Klipsch LaScala II's. The B&W's were at a high end store, with the same source material used with the Legacy's and M100's.

It has been a fascinating experience. One part of the learning curve is this: I found that I was biased AGAINST Axiom products. When doing tests against the Legacy Signature's, when sighted, I preferred the Legacy's. When blind, I preferred the M100's, every time.

Based on realizing this, some good people pointed me to some videos of Floyd Toole explaining how often this happens, even with "experienced reviewers". Over the past weeks, I have watched about 7 hours of Floyd Tool videos, including his research on the sound power curve, and why it's so important to sound quality to have good performance in this curve.

After some conversations with Ian about this, and what the listening experiences have revealed, I ordered a pair of LFR1100's, a pair of EP800's and a pair of M3's.

There will be more testing done, but mostly this was ordered because I want the equipment for my own enjoyment.

Our high end system in our "basement theater" will consist of LFR1100's front, driven by an ADA-1500-4. The VP180 center and M100 rear channels will be driven by an ADA-1000-5 (with only 3 channels used).

It is going to be a lot of fun - especially with an EP800 anchoring this system.

If the LFR-1100's are yet another step forward to what the M100's can do, this system should be close to, if not completely, state of the art.

I hope to have some informative GTG's here this winter. Studying Toole's ideals, doing proper blind and/or double blind tests will be easily accomplished.

Hopefully, this will add something worthy to the audio community.

And again, it was a pleasure to meet everyone this weekend.