Lol... Yes... the waiting. They are actually shipping me cabinet/woodstain samples first, so I can decide on the semi-gloss or satin.

I did have one question for them: Whether to go with the HP version or the standard. HP bumps me to 6ohms, and my Marantz and my vintage amps will easily handle that. The Marantz has the following specs:

Front:
100 W + 100 W (8 ohm, 20 Hz – 20 kHz with 0.08 % T.H.D.)
180 W + 180 W (6 ohm, 1 kHz with 10 % T.H.D.)

I like the 180 W number, however, I'm worried about the 10%THD. Will that be noticeable? Like, what I'm asking is strange, but I noticed with a lot of 4ohm and 6ohm setups THD goes up (with various amps). Will my speaker all of a sudden not be as high quality (re: sound)?

I called them to plunk down some more cash for the HP. They indicated if I was to run loud even sometimes, then it was worth it.

My idea of 'loud' may be different than others'. For me, I take my receiver up to 6 on a 10 scale (100W/Ch output amp), and I don't go much further. Something I got from my Dad years ago in the 70s... to not crank the volume ever. If I'm running those levels (60 or even 75 on a 100 scale), am I wasting money going for the HP version? I know that having a more powerful amp is where this is more likely to play out (if I was pushing 200 or 300 W/ch, then I'm less likely to fry my amp, compared to if I was pushing 100W/ch RMS). I eventually hope to drive these with a 200W/Ch Emotiva. They spec out nicely compared to the Marantz:

330 watts RMS @ 4 ohm (<0.1% THD)
200 watts RMS @ 8 ohm (<0.1% THD)

or

(rated power; THD < 1%):
150 watts / channel; into 8 Ohms; both channels driven.
240 watts / channel; into 4 ohms both channels driven).
(smaller XPA200)

Anyone have some advice before I spend $100s more on this little treat?