I sort of figured out the hum. I have to double check my amp plug wires as I think I might miss-labled the front plate. I put in a dedicated 20amp split plug for running an amp (so the top plug is split from the bottom plug but share a common neutral like you have in a kitchen) and another standard 20 amp plug for everything else. So I will need to figure out if the second plug is on the same phase at the top or bottom of the split plug.

Well, it was that I had the Axiom DSP plugged into the wrong outlet and that was causing the loop with the HDMI.

I did find a local supplier for the HDMI to DVI-D plug, and put one of my computer monitors down there. It gave the same humm so that is when I figured out the plug issue. But now I have a different sort of noise when I have my mini media computer on. Will have to see if running a proper SineWave UPS with the parts plugged into that will solve the issue.

With the Crossover set down to 40hz and the Bass Managment set to 80hz on the Marantz, the sound I am now getting is much better with Holly and Dire Straights. Must read that manual one more time to see if I can better figure out how the different settings work, and if Pure Direct bypasses the Sub's or not.

On another note, trying to think of how I would like the stand for my center channel to look like. I have seen how they do them with Axiom, but I am thinking of making mine more of a stylized table with some shelves or pull out draw on the front.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5