CEDIA REPORT POST #4

Back around the show floor, I saw a couple of booths with TVs behind mirrors. Someday I think that my wife would like this in our bathroom instead of the TV on the wall. No, I am not the guy in the middle of the mirror.

Klipsch had a cool looking booth, but not much for listening too.

I liked this saying:
"Pissing off the neighbors since 1946."

While waiting for a JBL Synthesis demo, I spotted these beasts:

I then ducked out of line when they stated that there was a technical difficulty and found the actual Triad booth. Here are samples of their 21" subwoofers. These are what they had in their demo room I mentioned earlier (4 of these in fact).

I hit up the Sonos booth to see what they had compared to AxiomAir since almost everyone compared any other similar product at the show to Sonos as being the "standard." Their best product is quite a bit smaller than the AxiomAir, but has a lot of similar connectivity options. They are using 6 smaller speakers (3 tweeters, and 3 "mid-range" but dang, those would be small mid-range speakers). I didn't hear the product as a stand alone as they had all of their products playing the exact same thing, so you couldn't tell how one of the products did by itself.

Then over to KEF. No demo, just big speakers like usual.

Farewell - June 4, 2020